PPC (Pay Per Click) Management
Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as "the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads.
Paid search marketing opportunities includes Pay Per Click Ads via Google and Bing plus ads on the display network - a third of Google's revenue. The cost of pay search can be high, so we discuss how to make sure you're getting the most value from PPC by maximizing your Google Quality Score. Although many searchers prefer to click on the natural listings, sufficient numbers do click on the paid listings (typically around a quarter or a third of all clicks). So, with careful control, Ad words can drive quality traffic for which you get a good return.
Advertise to the right people at right place with right platform - that's our PPC strategy.
- Google Account set up
- Keyword analysis
- New Campaign set up
- Restructuring existing campaigns
- PPC Bid Management
- Managing & optimizing campaigns for maximum returns
- Building remarketing campaigns& measuring impact
- Conversion Tracking through advanced techniques
- Targeting people based on age, gender, and location
- Targeting smart phone users with mobile-friendly ads
- Actionable Account Reviews
- Conversion Optimization & ROI metrics
- Ad Extensions and Innovations like Dynamic Keyword Insertion, Site Links, Google
- Product Centre Integration & Remarketing
- Captivating Ad Copy and Split Testing
- Executive Reporting